From: sandy joyful <dsundeepkuma...@gmail.com>
Sender: reddot-cms-users@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 02:03:07
To: RedDot CMS Users<reddot-cms-users@googlegroups.com>
Cc: <sundee...@kunotech.com>
Subject: Tech Lead for one of the Reputed Company in Pune !!!

I trust this email finds you well. Thank you for taking the time to
read my email. My name is Sundeep and I am a part of the Talent
Acquisition Team of Kuno Technologies Pvt Ltd. We are among the most
diversified consulting organization based out of India.
We are looking for the Following Position for one of the Reputed
Company in Pune !!!

Position Description Tech Lead

Job Description The candidate will be working on RedDOT CMS along with
ASP .NET
on development and enhancement project.
Required Skill Set Open Text previously Known as Red DOT CMS
C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server
C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server & RedDot (Open Text)
Required Soft Skills Candidate should have excellent communication
skills
Domain Knowledge Any
Years of Experience 4 to 7 years

Job Location Pune

Duration of Contract Base Location Pune (Long term overseas travel)

Start Date Candidate must be ready to join in 1-2 week time.

If you are interested please send us your updated CV and references to
sundee...@kunotech.com. We assure you that your profile is
Confidential.
Job Location: Pune

Current CTC: