I doubt that anyone is going to pay for it, mostly because the
audience you are looking at is basically developers which don't have a
budget for it.
The next thing is that there is no benefit for the website end-user,
thus no one will invest in something they don't see a monetary value
in.

Don't get me wrong, your solutions sounds great and I'd love to see
and test it but judging by my experience with the http://reddotcmsblog.com
it's a lot taking, little giving. All work on the blog is free, there
is a donation button I've tried in the past, it has been used once.

I suggest to publish it, get your name out, earn kudos and get lots of
good karma.
You will get more in return that way by getting your reputation up.
Other than that, I doubt that anyone will pay for it, although I
understand where you're coming from.

- Markus