Hey Kim would there be any reason why the general settings option wouldn't
work? I have that selected and still can't see the boxes. I ended up just using

-----Original Message-----
From: kimdezen <dasw...@gmail.com>
Sender: reddot-cms-users@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:29:42
To: RedDot CMS Users<reddot-cms-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Red box around the editable region

There is a global option to apply the 'hover' border to placeholders
under Project > General Settings > (Action Menu) Configure Editable
Areas

You can also override this global setting for each template by
selecting it within SmartTree and from the RHS Action Menu, selecting
'Configure Editable Areas'

Cheers,
Kim