Hi Jian,

Thanks for joining the thread.

I did review the source code and the anchor tags were missing. Also we
have "hide unauthorized reddots" checked.

Lastly, I was logged in as administrator.

I was able to recreate the page, and the dots worked on that page, so
I have moved on. I am certainly interested in what had happened, but
my deadline is ridiculous and I've had to move on.

Any other thoughts?