Hi,

Make a user control for contact-us and then add the control in a page, which
exists in Reddot; providing Register tag and user control.

In page's edit property give the file name with .aspx extension and give the
code file and inherits at the top of the page.

Move the control and code file manually to the server but publish the page
from Reddot.