Hi Jian,

I suspect the issue with the links is because we have broken the
Navigation chain.
To restore it, on the "Empty Container Template" that is also a master
page (B in this case), add a List and mark it as the navigation list.
Then reference the navigation list on A to the navigation list on B.
That should restore the chain - although it's a bit ugly and manual.
I can't remember if the Nav Indexing system automatically follows
references so Nav Mgr might need a prod in the right direction there
too.

Regards the SEO issue - if the client insists on putting the same
content in two places then it's probably moot and your SEO will
suffer; not much we can do about that.  How much it will cost is
anyone's guess but I would suspect that if you only do it a few times
you're probably going to be OK.  Do it a thousand times and you're in
for a pretty aweful PageRank.

If you use the "refresh" or "redirect" model you will break your
context (nav highlighting/breadcrumb) and the UX will suffer.  Most
clients will rate UX over SEO.  I would too.

Rgds,
Richard H.