Not sure what level of RQL expertise is, but basically you will need
to write a script (that can be executed automatically or by users
manually via SmartEdit) that will:

1. determine the guid of the link element you want to reference
2. determine the guid of the link element you want to assign the
reference too

both of these can be determine using the following RQL query:
<IODATA loginguid="[!guid_login!]" sessionkey="[!key!]">
  <PAGE guid="[!guid_page!]" >
    <LINKS action="load"/>
  </PAGE>
</IODATA>

3. assign the reference

<IODATA loginguid="[!guid_login!]" sessionkey="[!key!]">
  <LINK action="assign" guid="[!guid_link!]">
    <LINK guid="[!guid_link_verweis!]"/>
  </LINK>
</IODATA>

There are plenty resources online (and within this group) explaining
how to execute RQL queries if you need help.

Kim