Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand...
I can RDP into the CMS box and I can create a text file with Greek
characters in it (I cannot type them in as I don't have a Greek keyboard and
I am not sure if the language pack is installed for me to select that
language to type in, however I paste Greek symbols into the file and if I
save it as Unicode it keeps them but if ANSI then not.
Also I can create a file with Greek characters in the file name.
Seems like when the CMS renders the file it doesn't know how to interpret
the characters and instead puts down "?" which breaks the file name...