Funny you should say that Neil, I'm implementing the Accordian jQuery right
now and I removed the accordion functionality (using the unbind method) in
SmartEdit as it just gets distracting when pages and being loaded over and
over.

I'm also in the habit of removing dynamic functionality in SmartEdit when
it's not required for editing. I re-enable it in Preview mode so the user
can see their page complete.

Cheers,

G.