Thanks Richard.

The job is a windows batch file which in turn calls a third-party
application (exe) with some parameters to sync some data.

I managed to figure out that there was a configuration issue with the
third-party app when being called in the "CMSUser" context and that's
why it didn't seem like the job was running properly.

Anyway, the issue is now resolved (and returns a success error code of
0) but deciphering those other error codes is still a bit of a
mystery.

Paul.