Hi Tiffany,

If the browser on ipad is the same safari on MAC OS, then it should
work.  Awesome idea though, maybe I should ask for an Ipad for work
just to test.

Anyways, I just tested a sample project (one content class, one page,
with simple plain HTML) using latest version of Firefox, right click
works.  Can you try the same thing on your end.  If that works then
the problem is not with the editing environment, but the project
implementation.

If project implementation, then I have 2 tricks I can suggest, but
more on those after test.

Best,

-Jian