Hi All,

I need some help with the following:

I have MS 10.1 installed on a Windows Server 2008 machine using SQL
Server 2008.

I initially was able to install some projects fine, they work well in
Smart Edit, and I was able to create a connection to Delivery Server,
create a publishing target, and publish to Delivery Server.

Somewhere along the way while adding and working on projects, the
links on the Action Menu to 'Create Delivery Server Publication
Target' and 'Edit Publishing Target' (when editing a Delivery Server
target), stopped working. By stopped working, I mean it results in a
400 error page.

Usually when a Delivery Server target isn't working, I can still get
to this window, but it will give an error when I try to select a
Delivery Server project.

I also noticed that the icon image for 'Edit Publishing Target' is
broken when a Delivery Server target is selected.

Projects are showing properly on SmartEdit and I can create content on
CMS. I also am able to publish to Delivery Server from the project
that already has the publication set up, even though I get a 400 error
when editing the publication target for DS.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Ash