I don't have software open text 10.1, we have open text 9.x version,
is it possible to work and develop static web pages using open text
version 9

clients web site was originally develoepd on red dot and now they
migrated to open text version 10.1.

they gave us some work, to develop only a portion of the existing
website.

Now we have version 9 software, is thare way we could handle the task.

IT is just static website with A-Z guide index and some vertical
menu's etc.

thank you very much for the helpful info.