Hi Samridi,

the number of laguage variants does not matter. We have customers who
have projects with over 80 languages. So 41 shouldn't be a problem ;-)

Cross-Project Workflows are not supported out of the box but could be
"handcrafted" if needed.

Here you find a step-by-step tutorial that describes, how to set up a
user-defined job that exports a project:
http://manuelschnitger.wordpress.com/2011/08/25/limited-time-limited-experience-more-efficiency/

If you would like to automate also other things, then it might be
helpful to have a look at the RQL posts in my blob:
http://manuelschnitger.wordpress.com/2011/08/25/limited-time-limited-experience-more-efficiency/

Best regards and good luck,
Manuel