Hi All,

I noticed that v11 of the CMS adds a HTTP header to all responses, that
forces IE to display all pages in IE7 mode (IE=EmulateIE7). We're currently
building a project that no longer fully supports IE7 - and the header
breaks the pages in SmartEdit and Preview (content authors are using IE8
and IE9). What is your experience with setting the HTTP header value in IIS
to IE=EmulateIE8? Does this affect any of the CMS functionality?
Or is there another way to not force IE in IE7 mode for SmartEdit? A meta
tag does not work, the HTTP header seems to override the meta tag.

Cheers