Hi guys - I am sure somebody has run into this before; but I am at a
complete "dead end" here and need to resolve before our upcoming IT Audit.
:(

Our IT Audit firm found our Web Site Management Server 10.1 SP2 (with SQL
2008 db) poses a "significant security risk", in that it allows cross site
scripting (aka "XSS") to occur in the classic ASP portions of the app.
Obviously I need to correct this before our *next* audit (next month).

Last September, when the audit found this info, I submitted this as a
ticket for resolution to OpenText Support. They said they would forward the
issue to development for analysis (this was a year ago).    I realized I'd
not heard back from them on this issue & checked back on it this week.  The
response was:

*"This ticket was linked to a BUG ID: WSGMS-8216 currently there is no
resolution or much analysis on the issue, but it is now tracked by OpenText
and you can always use the aforementioned ID to track its status."*

I searched all over OpenText KB for the bug, but it is not even listed
anyplace that I could find. I was hoping that surely *somebody *has had the
same issue and posted a workaround *somewhere *by now.  :-( Well if it
exists, I still haven't found it!

Has anyone else dealt with this??  If what if anything did you do to secure
RedDot properly?

Thanks in Advance!
Kelly