I already answered this, did my suggestion not work? . repost below:

---

Hey Mark.

So, looking at the code, this is what is happening

1) check there is a "Key" form parameter that is passed with the file upload
http request

2) check that is valid format (is 32 hex chars)

3) check there is a "Path" form parameter that is passed with the file
upload http request

4) combine the path and the "key" and check the resulting path is valid and
exists

5) Attempt to delete said path - check for any IOException raised

If any of the above fail you will get the error you have reported.  You will
need an inspection tool (HttpWatch, Wireshark, Fiddler, browser dev tools)
to check that correct form variables are being sent and what their values
are.  Assuming these come from the app and are likely to be valid, the most
probable issue is that the account that the IIS Application Pool is using
does not have delete privilege.

Let me know how you get on.

---

Regards,