Hi guys

I'd like to start a user-controlled job, once a new page has been created.
The page is an event, which must have a start date and I want to use this
date to set the page to expire the day after.

I've tried the following code as a test to set an event to expire on 1
December 2012 but get <ERROR>Project not available</ERROR> - any ideas?

<IODATA loginguid="[!guid_login!]" sessionkey="[!key!]">
<PAGE>
<LINKFROM action="save" guid="C5FA0A4ECDE946829D5FA42209C81B0D"
datebegin="0" dateend="41244" />
</PAGE>
</IODATA>

Thanks Neil