Hi Jian,
sorry, seems to be a misunderstanding. The PreviewHandler.ashx already has some parameters for the Action, PageGuid, etc. We have seen some projects where a reload with a specific get parameter is done (this should only be done on the published page but the project builders before haven't put any blockmarks or rendertags around this).

So, the PreviewHandlers.ashx is called again with a parameter like "&test" attached to the other parameters. This leads to an Exception because the PreviewHandler.ashx expects all GET parameters to have a value. I was wondering why R&D has not used the built-in ASP.NET Request functionality.

Best,
Hilmar