Hi Brook,

the RQL console is a very good tool in order to check whether a specific
RQL statements runs (=debugging) or -if it runs- how the result looks like.
And having a good idea of the result is vital in order to parse the answer.

Apart from the question regarding the users which have or have not done
anything with the pages I can recommend these articles in order to see how
RQL works:

http://manuelschnitger.wordpress.com/2011/01/10/rql-in-a-nutshell/
http://manuelschnitger.wordpress.com/2011/01/26/rql-in-a-nutshell-part-ii/
http://manuelschnitger.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/rql-in-a-nutshell-part-iii/
http://manuelschnitger.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/rql-sample-dialogue/

I read all these articles myself and have to say that they really helped me
a lot....seems to be a great writer ;-)

Best regards,
Manuel