Hi Richard,

So I have some options for you.

I think it is listed as one of the configurations here

http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html

Sorry, don't have jump link to second.  Doing this from iPhone.

Then you also might want tiddy to leave everything else alone.  Tht config is
also available in the forum here or maybe solutionexchange.  Just remember
seeing it somewhere.

If you don't like the tiddy option and your project is publishing to a
directory or something.  You can monitor the directory for file change, read
file, replace LF with CRLF, output file.  Easy using C#, which I think you are
a Jedi at it.  Now, just avoid that directory monitor class in C#.  It is
bugged as hell.  Roll your own or use an existing c or c++ app that monitors
and can invoke another app with param.

Best

Sent from my iPhone