Hi All

I am having some trouble with pulling Keywords from a page using navigation
manager. I am using a foreach loop to go through the sub-pages and pull up
the URL, Headline, a standard field, and (this is where I am having
trouble) the keywords.

I am pasting the code at the end of the post. Everything works except <%!!
Store:SubIndex.Page.GetElementByName(inf_Keywords).GetHtml() !!%>
It returns nothing...
Keywords are assigned to the page and I tried both .GetHtml() and .Value
and neither works.
Ultimately what I would like is another (nested) foreach loop to go through
the keywords and generate some markup for each keyword but first I need to
be able to read them and I cannot seem to be able to do that.

Is there a direct page property I can access like .Headline? Or am I
missing anything else? Any help would be appreciated!

<reddot:cms>
<if>
<query valuea="Context:CurrentIndex.Id" operator="=="
valueb="Context:LastIndex.Id">
<foreach itemname="SubIndex" object="Context:CurrentIndex.SubIndexes">
<htmltext>
<h3><%!! Store:SubIndex.Headline !!%></h3>
!!%></p>
<%!! Store:SubIndex.Page.GetElementByName(inf_Keywords).GetHtml() !!%>
</a>
</htmltext>
</foreach>
</query>