Does that require navigation manager?
We aren't using that.

- Curtis
Web Services Director
SNHU.edu<http://SNHU.edu>

On Apr 1, 2013, at 3:03 PM, "Joel Kinzel"
<joelkin...@gmail.com<mailto:joelkin...@gmail.com>> wrote:

In your navigation area, you'll have to setup a level 1-1 template with the
domain hard coded.

On Friday, March 29, 2013 3:51:19 PM UTC-5, Curtis Kimball wrote:
No, I've been asked to redirect "...edu/index.aspx" to the root ("…edu/") and
change all internal links to the home page to go to the root.
I can do the redirect, but I don't know how to get the red dot links to point
to "…edu/" rather than "…edu/index.aspx".

Curtis

On Mar 29, 2013, at 4:36 PM, Joel Kinzel <joelk...@gmail.com<javascript:>>