Hi,
we have released the second release candidate of the SmartAPI today:
http://www.smartapi.de/en/2013/06/release-candidate-2-of-version-1-0/

As some users of the SmartAPI are on this list as well, I want to thank
everyone who is using the SmartAPI and helped us improving it by submitting
feature requests and bug reports.

We are very close to finish the version 1.0 development. Currently we are
improving to handle the Content Class elements and hope to be finished with
this step by the end of next week.

Thanks!
Hilmar Bunjes
erminas GbR
http://www.erminas.de

P.S.:
To everyone who does not know the SmartAPI: It is an fully object-oriented
Open Source .NET library for RedDot CMS / Open Text WSM Management Server
where you can do very nice things like this to automatically replace spaces
in file names by underlines:

var pages=from page in this.SelectedProject.Pages.OfCurrentLanguage
                  where page.Headline.Contains(" ")
                  select page;
foreach (var page in pages)
{
    page.Headline=page.Headline.Replace(" ","_");
    page.Commit();
}