Hi EMB,
just gave a quick look to your code and i'm trying to guess where is the
problem.

The problem of the loop could be the redirection you inserted in case of
errors:
If strErrors > "" Then
    Response.Redirect(Request.ServerVariables("script_name") &
"?pluginaction=2&servererror=" & strErrors)
  End If

So, you're getting an error somewhere (maybe after line 128)

Try to comment all the redirection and maybe you'll find out the point of
failure...

Best Regards,
Sara.