Hi Richard,

I think I have seen that before.  Do you have an info placeholder some
where in the page with properties like

Content: PAGE: URL of Page
Project Variant: HTML
Language Variant: English

Sometimes, when one deletes a project variant or language variant, in this
case, say I deleted English, but for that info placeholder on that page, it
remains English selected, but English variant is no more, hence error.

Have you had a chance to delete code until the error goes away to narrow
down to the line of code that gave the error?

-Jian