Hi Morgan,

Yes, it is somewhat related to that.

Major RQL connector update at
https://github.com/jhuangsoftware/j-rql-connector-https/commit/c3b833dbf618273808cf6763bd47adcef8642c3f

FIXED: HTTP and HTTPs

When installer set access to HTTPs via port 443, HTTP access to web
service is denied.  When installer sets access to HTTP, but user
manually configure IIS to use SSL on CMS, HTTPs access to web service is
not found.

Added code to stupidly check if HTTP or HTTPs access to web service is
valid.

I still have to take some screenshot on ephox editor integration not
working in 11.1 HF4+.