Hi Kelly!

Our WSM has approximately the same magnitude. We have 4 cpu-core´s, 16 GB
of RAM and 250 GB harddisk. The required harddisk-size, depends on our
project size, amount of files within assetmanagers, ... But this should not
be an issue today.

Maybe you are lucky and moving to 11.x (and new hardware) resolves some of
your issues. You should be able to use a huge inmemory-pagecache which
should improve performance for some scenarios. (we use 8GB
inmemory-pagecache which works fine for our projects)

But... as tim already said, sometimes there are issue´s within a project.
This is nothing we can resolve via a few tips in a blogpost. From my
personal view i´ll suggest to first move to 11.x and new hardware. If your
issues still exists after this, you´ll need someone how analyses your
project(s).

Kind regards,

Christoph