Hi Neil,

It is probably not that many more RQL.  Just 1 more, to list all content
classes, then you can use server side or client side code to find the guid
with the name you want.

The standard element idea works also, but it has to be maintained, just
like maintaining hardcoded values in the plugin.  In that case, it might be
easier to hard code those values in plugin.

-Jian