Anyone kow how to do this with the least effort?

I am moving these news article pages from a news list to an archive list.
The pages have the Main Link set to the news list.  When I move them to the
archive list, I want the archive list as their Main Link.  I am getting
thiese pages into the clipboard, selecting the archive list, connectiing to
pages in clipboard, selecting the old list, disconnecting pages in the
clipboard.  Too often I am finding the Main Link is one of the lists the
page is keyword promoted to, not the archive list.

One idea is to temporarlly remove the keywords filters on lists the pages
are keyword promoting to and then move the page.  The Main Link will assign
to the new parent page because no other link is available for it to use.
Did this in the past for this type of problem.    But I have many keyword
promotion destination lists and with several keywords on each.  I don't
want to change all of them twice.  Also there could be some manual sorting
on the lists that will be lost in this move.

Will the MoveIt pugin help me?  I have WSM 11.1 HF4 and it is updated for
that version.

Any other ideas?

Rob