Our CMS is *inside* our secure zone. The problem is, that OpenText checks
if the referrer is send and is correct. It is possible to exclude
destination URLs from check in the main.config. If I open a URL (such as a
plugin located into /cms/plugins) the referrer is empty. Open Text has
proposed two solutions. The first one using ASP does not work for me.

a) Change your code to send one

   - Internet Explorer 8 and lower – use this workaround:
   var a = document.createElement("a");
   a.href = "somewhere.asp";
   document.body.appendChild(a);
   a.click();
   - .NET / C#:
   var req = (HttpWebRequest) WebRequest.Create(url);
   req.Referer = "http://host/cms/";;

b) Exclude destination URL from referrer check