Hi Amit,

You can treat the label like a regular standard field.  Just make sure to
check the placeholder setting "do not show in form" and "not relevant to
workflow".  Just enter the label text in the default value field.  Then
change language varian, edit the template, and edit the placeholder setting
again, and you can set a different default value for that language variant.
 This way, it is more out of box and let processing.

However, if you prefer to use rendertag, instead of
using Context:CurrentLanguageVariant.Key, just use
<%inf_current_language_variant%>.

Best,

-Jian