Hi Boris,

Per the navigation manager documentation, page 42, variant 4

<%!! Navigation:OutputArea(String:MainNavigation, Bool:True, Bool:True) !!%>

is the alternative format of

<reddot:cms>
  <navigation areaname="MainMenu" usehiddenindexes="Bool:True"
              userights="Bool:True" />
</reddot:cms>

I suspect that the navigation is not working at all.

Pierre, can you confirm the navigation is outputting, just not for some
pages?  Also, for the page that is failing.  Is it connected to multiple
locations (check linking and appearance schedule).  Do you see it in
navigation structure in navigation manager?

-Jian