Hi Jian,

That's exactly right.

The code is inside preexecute blocks and looks like:

OGDescription = "<%!!
Escape:HtmlEncode(Context:CurrentPage.Elements.GetElement(StoryBlurb).Value)
!!%>"

and then OGDescription is used somewhere else, not really sure.

The problem seems to have actually gone away, the cache must have refreshed
itself, but I'll give your solution a shot next time it happens.

Thanks,

Luca