Hi Jiang and Hilmar,
Thank you for all your help.  I followed the steps  (Jiang) in your
instructions and it appears I'm able to create a base project and copy it.
All this while having shared content classes and folders.  Now on to
cleaning up the previous mess...  Thanks again to both of you for your
help...

Regards,
Joe Henry