Hi Nathan,
sure, you can get the value of the option element "opt_nav" and depending
on that value (either by custom coding of using RenderTag-if statements)
you fetch the name of the page above via RenderTag navigating upwards by
using "MainLink.OwnerPage" (please be aware that this is not supported).

Best,
Hilmar