Hi Jamie,

Each project is saved individually as a database.

WSM 11.1 uses ioAdministration for application related information, such as
users, project information, plugins configurations...everything you see in
Server Manager.

I am not sure if

1.  ioAdministration was restored to a much earlier state.

or

2. In the mist of confusion, a reinstallation was made and the application
was instructed to create a new database (ioAdminstration1).  Check your
database to see how many ioAdministration.  In your WSM server file system,
OpenText/WS/MS/ASP/RDServer.ini, it is configured to point to which
database?