In order to see the detailed error, you need to enable it in IIS and
Internet Explorer. Follow this KB article, in the Solution section:
Management Server - Error message may appear in Page Preview (in
SmartTree), in SmartEdit, or during publication Functions
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll/Open/34805630