Talking about the ugly fonts, I read something about documentation called
"fonts disuglization for X Windows", or something like this when I was reading
documentation like crazy. I couldn't find it right now. Does this ring a bell
for anyone?

I am thinking, there might be some useful information on it.

Thanks.

Liguo (Leo)