> has anyone else been getting these messages when they send mail to the
> list?
>

> From: PostMaster7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10:33 AM
> Subject: Mail failure
> To: Steve Dixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This and a few others. I've just installed a procmail filter to send them
on to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as my complaints have not brought
success.

I suggest a few more do the same; it's probably not reasonable for RH to
drop everyone at telstra off the list - it's a big company.

However, perhaps RHS could munge the list and send a different mail to
each telstra subscriber and see which causes the problem.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield