I've started getting this error with kickstart just after the box gets
it's dhcpd network config and mounts the kickstart directory...

<4>neighbour table overflow

(on tty4, over and over again)

I have never seen this error before, I have no idea what this means,
nor how to fix it.  Searching FAQs and websearches only told me that
the error message comes from the kernel itself (iirc, in route.c).

(In case this is relevant, this is being done on a network carrying
multiple tcp/ip networks, but there's nothing special about the actual
kickstart/dhcpd setup).

Any help to overcome this problem would be appreciated.

Cheers
Tony