Where can I get a CGI that lets a user change his password?

I wrote a very bad one. :( It telnets localhost, sends the login and
password, sends passwd (to execute passwd), sends the old password, and
sends the new password twice. Allways waiting a few seconds before
sending the next thing. :( The problem is it gives the output from
passwd which is not allways understandable. Especially for spanish
speakers. It also might have some security problems.

Where can I get a better one that I can translate to spanish?

Thanks
--
Ivan Jager