Hello,

I install RedHat6.1 from an NFS directory instead of the RH6.1 CD.
I would like the installer to take releases of rpm different than the
one defined on the CD. I tried to copy the newest rpm versions in the
RPMS directory but the installer does not seem to care.
Where is the mapping defined?
Is there any way to change it?

Sorry if the question has already been answered in a FAQ.
BTW, is there any FAQ related to that mailing-list?

Cheers.

| Gilles CARRY - HP-France - IT Grenoble   |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Tel: (33) 4 76 14 12 83                  |
| Fax: (33) 4 76 14 12 07                  |
| Telnet: 779-1283                         |