> After I upgraded from RH6.0 to 6.1 I noticed that the foils class was no
> longer included in the tetex-latex package.  I'm quite hooked on it. Any
> chance it could be included in the next release?

likewise, i was rather rudely surprised to find foiltex missing in
6.1.  the reason is that the copyright on that package does not allow
for commercial redistribution.  unless the author or IBM (who holds
the actual copyright) changes their mind, foiltex won't be in redhat
any longer.

tim

|  Tim Pickering                 |     Kapteyn Institute, Postbus 800  |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]              | 9700 AV Groningen, The Netherlands  |
|  http://www.astro.rug.nl/~tim/ |                    +31-50-363-6519  |