This is a general help question and would be better off in the
redhat-list      mailing list , not the developement list.

Whilst I don't use RH6.1 , you may want to look on the RH6.1 homepage, look
for something that says gotchas, or other support material.......  The
printing in RH6.1 is known to have a bug if not up with the eratta....

--

Greg Wright

IT Consultant Sydney Australia     PH 0418 292020
Available for Global Contracts   Int. +61 418 292020
web  http://www.ausit.com    e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
T/A AAA Computers & ITpro & Ozzie Soft, providers of IT, ISP & Software
services.