The wrappers have concluded that the pop process is respawning too
fast ...

edit as shown:

[root@ServerD /root]# grep pop /etc/inetd.conf
#pop-2   stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/tcpd ipop2d
pop-3   stream  tcp     nowait.200  root    /usr/sbin/tcpd ipop3d
[root@ServerD /root]#

... which will allow for 200 pop connections per interval
(minute<?>, 5 min<?> ... man page not at hand)

OK ... here it is (from 'man inetd.conf')

>  The optional ``max'' suffix (separated from ``wait'' or
> ``nowait'' by a dot) specifies the maximum number of server
> instances that may be spawned from inetd within an interval of
> 60 seconds. When omitted, ``max'' defaults to 40.

-- Russ