Hi
  I recently got astonished while using the sort program.
  After having been running this command:

  sort -u -o dictio.txt dictionnaire.final

  I realized neither of these 3 characters
was taken into account:
   :    '   .
  As for : it appears to be used as a field separator,
even when the -t ' ' or -t " " parameter is used,
in order to fix the separator character.

  As for ' and . the ASCII order is not respected,
and I didn't make any further investigations.

  My only question is here:

  What is the right way for using the sort command,
so these characters above comply with the
ASCII order exactly?

  Thanks you very much for your help.

  Jean Francois