JF Martinez wrote:

> > Thomas Dodd wrote:
> > I just check the gnomba home page.
> > http://gnomba.darkcorner.net
> > SMB browsing from the master browser list
> > was added in version 0.5.9, from Jan 7, 2000
> > according to the change log. The current
> > version is 0.6.2 which has a lot of bug fixes in it.
> >

> Problem is: Unless I missed something the gnomba like shipped in
> powertools 6.2 still relies on IP address ranges instead of using
> master browsers.  I don't know if it is due to a being old version or
> some error at build time.

Since I don't have the powertools, I don't know what version it
has. RedHat isn't real good at keeping things up-to-date.

I had been using Enlightenment DR16.x since August '99,
but the RH6.2 distro still had the old DR15.x version.

I just grabbes the helixcode release of GNOME1.2 since
the rawhide version was linked with a new glibc and
I couldn't get rthe order correct for the SRPMs.

The RPM on the gnomba site are only 170K.
Try it. It's much better that the 0.5.1 version
I got from rufus.w3.org :)

        -Thomas