Well, we wanted to use Netscape because we also have a fair number of
Windows and Solaris systems and it was something we could standardize as
a browser, mail agent, and address book for all of our users. Also it
was a likely candidate to be ported to NC and X-Terminals (for instance,
Neowares support Netscape natively as well). Also, it's relatively easy
to use for all skill levels which we have a number of users that cannot
deal with complex interfaces.

Yes, it has a lot of bugs (including the CPU and memory hogging) but we
find it to be a very nice product. I agree though it's looking dubious
that it's supported and perhaps Mozilla is the answer.

Thanks for the response,

                        - Matt