I have finally got the ttysnoop package from sunsite to compile
under RedHat, after a fair bit of hair pulling and source
mangling.  The program now builds without warning, however it is
linked to libcrypt, and don't seem to work.

When running ttysnoops, the server, it asks for login and
username, and then proceeds to log you in on ttyp0.  If I'm not
mistaken, the ttypX devices are deprecated no?

Do I need libshadow or something?

Any help appreciated.
TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

... Our continuing mission: To seek out knowledge of C, to explore
strange UNIX commands, and to boldly code where no one has man page 4.